Buying, Selling, and Valuing Small Businesses Presentation
VPS STRAIGHTtalk Series part of Jim Hitchner’s Valuation Products and Services is presenting “Buying, Selling, and Valuing Small Businesses, The Similarities and Differences” with Gregory R. Caruso, JD, CPA, CVA.
Do you have business-owner clients asking for advice about business valuation and succession planning?
Would you like to know how to prepare more accurate and useful business valuations for M&A or succession purposes?
This webinar will provide you with information and insight to better serve clients who are (or should be) looking to exit their business in the next few months to those with a 10-year window. We will look at the business sale process and dig into how it really works and what that means when we estimate values and offer value-building, succession, and due diligence advice.
- The participant will learn how buyers typically view acquisitions, allowing for more useful and accurate valuation assumptions and resulting valuations
- The participant will learn common mistakes professionals make during the planning and sales process that often unintentionally reduce price
- The differences between price and value will be examined, and you will be able to address the difference with clients from an on-the-ground practical vantage point
- The participant will learn a technique that improves the reliability of market method valuations
- The participant will learn the essential step most often left out of due diligence by both sides, which often results in disappointment and under-performing results
Gregory R. Caruso, JD, CPA, CVA, Presenter:
- Valuation expert and business broker working with contractors, distributors, manufacturers, engineering, and other service fields creating and realizing business value over his 30-year career
- Over the past 15 years, as lead consultant has successfully completed over 50 transaction and participated in over 100 more
- Regularly engaged in preparing business valuations for taxation, dispute/litigation, and M&A purposes
- Editor in chief, “Around the Valuation World,” a monthly webinar sponsored by the NACVA
For more information and to purchase: